Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rejection make you stronger

Do you ever feel abandoned?
Rejected by love
Rejected by yourself
Rejected by everything
Rejected by your own effort
Rejected by world

I don't even know what the meaning of freedom anymore
These circumstances make me confuse
Confusing about what is happening right now?
Why i can not just let go?

Words is more easier to say than do it
Now, i know the feeling of failure
Betrayed by your own hard work
They said my hard work would be paid of
Someday, somehow....

This is a harsh world
You can not deny it
People judging you
They tease you
They humiliated you
But look at me
Standing with straight eye-looking
Strong to hear what people say
Too strong to hold tears
Too strong to hide sadness
Too strong to hide fear

But i did
I did that
I do that
I am standing right in front of them
Smile and say
"Hey bitches, i'm gonna kick your ass. because i'm gonna pay your words off"

Like everyone says,
"This is a harsh world"
So, i put my middle finger in the air
Screaming
Dancing
Singing
And forget about everything for a while

Find some happiness
Some fun
I don't care what they say about me
I won't think too much anymore

But at night...
My mind blowing away
I did think too much
I saw my back nightmare again
Start to feel pain
And then i fell on my cheek
Teardrops, falling again

God, i need Your strenght
I need Your hug
I need Your love
I need Your miracle
I don't want to look back all the time
I won't

This is me
Just a little fragile pretend to be strong girl
But at least God have taught me one thing
Rejection make you stronger than others who has not feel it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment